Women's Wellness Institute of Dallas is a leading treatment center for Labiaplasty in Texas with a team of highly skilled doctors, nurses, and non-clinical staff. Dr. Wesley Anne Brady is a highly sought-after doctor for vaginal rejuvenation and cosmetic gynecology surgeries.
Top reasons to choose us for Labiaplasty
Women choose Labiaplasty or Labia reduction procedure for a variety of reasons. Women, in general, seek cosmetic genital surgery for two reasons:
- Those who suffer from congenital conditions - This includes women with intersex characteristics, those who experience pain during intercourse, and women that suffer from tearing as a result of childbirth. Dr. Wesley has helped thousands of women overcome problems like vaginal atresia, müllerian agenesis, tearing and stretching of the genitals, and other congenital conditions with labia surgery.
- Those who prefer Labiaplasty for cosmetic purposes - Some women with aging or after childbirth suffer from severe depression, anxiety, and psychological stress due to the appearance of their vagina and labia. In such cases, Labiaplasty can help change the size, color, shape, and tightness of labia and improve sex life in women of all ages.
Dr. Wesley's patients report 99% satisfaction after their procedure, and we have no reported cases of permanent scarring, bleeding, or infections after a labia procedure. We are among the very few clinics to offer Labiaplasty in Dallas and Plano, TX, at affordable prices.
What a labiaplasty involves?
Several procedures fall under Labiaplasty, and each of them helps correct a variety of issues. Your doctor may choose to use a general anesthetic or a local anesthetic with sedation based on your procedure. During the procedure, your doctor may attempt to shorten or reshape the labia, and he may trim off the unwanted tissues using a laser or special device called scalpel.
After this, your doctor will suture the loose edges with the help of dissolvable stitches. An experienced doctor may take less than an hour for the procedure, and patients get to go home the same day.
Benefits of Labiaplasty
Older women and women after childbirth may suffer from loose, unattractive, tearing, or stretching of the labia, which can take its toll on their confidence and self-image. A labiaplasty not only helps women overcome their bodily insecurities, but also offers the following benefits:
- Improved vaginal aesthetics - The procedure can fix dark pigmentation and low-hanging tissues in a woman's genitals. Patients can enjoy a smoother, tighter, and lighter-toned mucosa after a labiaplasty and get a visually appealing vagina.
- Improved comfort - Women with over-sized inner or outer vaginal lips may find it extremely uncomfortable to wear certain clothing or may find it impossible to use tampons. Labiaplasty can reduce the size of the vaginal lips and eliminate the pressure and friction it endures.
- Improved sex life - Women after a labiaplasty procedure overcome poor sex life and lack of sexual stimulation. This procedure helps women attain multiple orgasms and more pleasure during intercourse.
Your search for 'where to go for labiaplasty in Texas' ends here. Call or visit the Women's Wellness Institute of Dallas today for more details on Labiaplasty in Dallas, TX.Labiaplasty Texas