Article provided by: Premier Liposuction
Premier Liposuction is a top-rated cosmetic clinic for lipo in Las Vegas with advanced weight-loss and body contouring treatments. We specialize in offering Vaser liposuction, body contouring, sculpting, fat transfer, and lipo for men.
Risks associated with liposuction
Almost like any surgery, liposuction also carries a few risks such as bleeding, infection, and rare reactions to anesthesia. The extent of risk and complications with liposuction differs based on the size of the treatment area, surgeon's skills, and your overall health condition. Some of the very rare risks or complications after liposuction include:
- Severe bruising for a couple of weeks.
- Inflammation for up to 6 months, and oozing of fluid from the site of the incision.
- A blood clot in the vein, leading to swelling and other complications.
- Individuals with poor skin elasticity can have uneven fat distribution after the surgery, causing the skin to look wavy and bumpy
- The operated area can feel numb for a few days
In rare cases, patients can suffer from infections, an allergic reaction to the medications, and skin burns. Undergoing this surgery from a highly skilled surgeon for lipo in Las Vegas can reduce the risks and complications associated with the procedure.
Benefits of liposuction treatment
Liposuction helps improve the appearance and reduces your risk for diabetes and several cardiovascular diseases. Although most individuals choose liposuction to garner cosmetic benefits, it also helps treat a variety of conditions, such as:
- Lymphedema: It is a long-term condition where excess fluid collects in tissues leading to swelling in the arms or legs. Liposuction helps reduce swelling and helps overcome edema-related pain.
- Gynecomastia: It refers to the accumulation of fat in a man's chest. Liposuction helps remove the unwanted fat in a man's breast.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: This refers to the uneven distribution of fat in the body. Liposuction helps improve appearance by evenly distributing the fat and making it look more natural.
Besides, liposuction helps remove the excess, loose, and sagging skin in individuals who lose up to 40% of their body weight. This procedure also helps get rid of benign and fatty tumors.
Recovery after lipo
The recovery process after liposuction depends on the size of the treatment area. Most individuals experience swelling in the treatment areas and minor bleeding or oozing fluid at the incision site.
You may have to wear a compression garment for 3-4 months after the procedure to reduce swelling and to promote healing. A compression garment also helps your skin adapt to your new body shape. You should refrain from lifting heavy weights and engaging in strenuous physical work until your wounds heal completely.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that helps get rid of fat in certain areas of the body permanently. It is for those within 30% of their ideal body weight, and is used to remove fat from the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, backs of the arms, and back.
Schedule your free consultation with our highly sought-after plastic surgeon today by visiting https://premierlipo.com/contact/. Premier Liposuction is the #1 clinic for lipo in Las Vegas, and we help patients battling with weight loss attain the results they deserve with a one-time surgery.Lipo Las Vegas
View Larger Map