What Are the Benefits of Intimate Lightening?
Kind and Caring
A Board Certified Gynecologic Surgeon who compassionately understands what you want.
Who Is a Candidate for Intimate Lightening?
- Changes in hormonal levels
- Having an infection in the area
- Chafing or rubbing of the skin
What Does Intimate Lightening Cost?
“My results are great & I can’t imagine going through this with anyone but her.”
– A.P. FROM DALLAS, TX
What Is the Recovery Like After Intimate Lightening?
• For Intimate laser bleaching, patients will need to wait one day to shower. They must also refrain from sex for at least seven days and keep the area moisturized. The skin may be sensitive, red, itchy, and swollen, but this can be combated with cold compresses and over-the-counter pain meds.
• For a G-Peel, patients must avoid sun and tanning bed exposure for a week. They’ll also need to keep the area dry and moisturized, as well as wear loose underwear and clothing.
Schedule Your Intimate Lightening in Dallas Today
Don’t let darkened skin in your genital area affect your self-confidence. Become more comfortable and confident in your own skin by calling us at (214) 833-8407 to schedule your intimate lightening appointment today.