Women Don’t Have to Live with Dryness, Burning and Painful Intercourse
- A small medical device will be gently placed inside the vagina to deliver fractional CO2 laser energy to the vaginal tissues. This is the same technology that doctors commonly used to treat aging facial skin.
- Micro-beams of energy will ablate the vaginal tissue in a targeted and controlled way.
- Following treatment, new collagen will develop and the blood supply will increase in these areas. The vaginal tissue should become softer and more pliable, and patients should experience less vaginal dryness.
Kind and Caring
A Board Certified Gynecologic Surgeon who compassionately understands what you want.
If you are reading this and wondering whether it could help you, I am telling you it can!
Exploring Options with MonaLisa Touch
MonaLisa Touch Compared to Alternative Treatments
- Over-the-counter lubricants, such as Replens®, which can temporarily moisten the tissue.
- Estrogen treatments, including creams, tablets, and rings. Women who have had breast cancer, a stroke, or a heart attack may not be candidates for estrogen treatments.
- MonaLisa Touch.
What to Expect with MonaLisa Touch
Love Dr Brady! She had been a marriage savior! Had hysterectomy In my 40’s and my sex life was horrible. Had the Mona Lisa treatment and it made a huge difference in the elasticity making intercourse pain free! Yeah!! Now doing the pellet hormone therapy every few months and I feel like I’m back to my young self! Highly recommend Dr. Brady for any female issues you might be having!!
Recovery After MonaLisa Touch
Vaginal dryness doesn’t have to permanently limit a woman’s enjoyment of sex and her daily comfort. Explore treatment with MonaLisa Touch by contacting Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas online or at (214) 238-5346