What Is Votiva/ThermiVa?
Achieve a Tighter Vagina and a Younger Appearance Without Surgery
View Before and After Photos of Votiva
- Very safe, well-established, and non-invasive. Patients can return to their normal activities immediately after their visit to Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas. Radiofrequency energy was cleared by the FDA in 2013 to gently heat intimate tissue to encourage collagen development, and the development of new nerves and blood vessels.
- Fast and easy. Each Votiva session will take about 30 minutes. Most patients say that the experience doesn’t hurt at all and feels more like a hot stone massage than a medical treatment.
- Low commitment. Both RealSelf and our internal statistics show that approximately 92% of our patients are happy with their results. Since there will be no recovery or pain following the visit, there’s limited downside to getting Votiva.
What Are the Benefits of Votiva?
Votiva has a number of benefits for women who desire non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation. These include:
- Tighter, more compact, youthful appearance of the labia and vagina
- Increased sensation during sex
- Prevention of bladder leakage and overactive bladder
- Improved G-spot sensitivity and sexual function
- Decreased vaginal dryness causing painful intercourse
Kind and Caring
A Board Certified Gynecologic Surgeon who compassionately understands what you want.
Who Is a Candidate for Votiva?
- Have electric implants, like cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators.
- Have had surgery or implants in the treatment area within the last 6-12 months.
- Have a history of herpes virus, skin cancer, or genital cancer in the treatment area.
- Have an untreated, debilitating condition like cardiac disease, diabetes, or an autoimmune disease.
- Are pregnant or nursing.
What to Expect with Votiva
- Votiva treatments are performed in our procedure room, where we can offer a selection of music and other amenities to help pass the time. Many women catch-up on emails, check Instagram or finish a favorite podcast during their procedure.
- A session will take about thirty minutes and is completely painless
- Following Votiva treatment, patients can resume their normal activities without any necessary ice packs or ointments. The only restriction is to avoid submerging in hot water for 2 days.
- As with any non-invasive procedure, there is a small chance of side effects after treatment such as soreness, swelling or bruising, but this is rare and usually resolves within a few days.
I completed my series of 3 Votiva treatments at Womens Wellness and consider this a complete success. Dr. Brady and her staff were so welcoming and caring from the first phone call to my last treatment. Votiva has significantly improved my vaginal looseness, urinary incontinence and has enhanced my orgasms. As an added bonus the Votiva treatment greatly improved the appearance of my labia which has boosted my self-confidence. I look forward to coming back in a year for my annual maintenance and seeing these wonderful women again.
J.C. – Dallas, TX