What Are the Benefits of Intimate Lightening?
Different Treatments for Intimate Lightening CO2 Laser Bleaching
- CO2 laser bleaching results in an approximate 65% lightening of the skin in the treatment area
- CO2 laser bleaching lightens the labia minora, majora, peri-anal region, mons pubis and inner thighs
- CO2 laser bleaching consists of a series of 4 laser treatments spaced about 4-6 weeks apart for optimal results
- A G-Peel series results in an approximate 30% lightening of the skin in the treated area
- G-Peel cannot be used to treat the labia minora
- G-Peel results require 6-10 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart to achieve the desired effect
Who Is a Candidate for Intimate Lightening?
- Changes in hormonal levels
- Having an infection in the area
- Chafing or rubbing of the skin
What Does Intimate Lightening Cost?
“My results are great & I can’t imagine going through this with anyone but her.”
– A.P. FROM DALLAS, TX
What Is the Recovery Like After Intimate Lightening?
• For Intimate laser bleaching, patients will need to wait one day to shower. They must also refrain from sex for at least seven days and keep the area moisturized. The skin may be sensitive, red, itchy, and swollen, but this can be combated with cold compresses and over-the-counter pain meds.
• For a G-Peel, patients must avoid sun and tanning bed exposure for a week. They’ll also need to keep the area dry and moisturized, as well as wear loose underwear and clothing.