COVID-19 Protocol Update : Phase 2 (5/19/2020)
As we enter into Phase II of opening Texas, Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas has resumed in-person patient care during regular business hours.
The health and safety of our patients is paramount, and we take our responsibility to maintain an exceptional patient care experience in a safe environment very seriously. To identify and limit potential exposure to COVID-19 in our practice we are taking the following steps:
The Practice will:
- Follow all local, state and national guidelines for sanitation and hygiene at all times
- Screen staff members daily for any symptoms of disease including twice daily temperature checks (all to be documented) upon arrival in the morning and during lunch
- Ensure all staff members wear a face mask at all times; gloves are to be worn by clinical staff and to be changed between patient appointments
- Disinfect all surfaces, door knobs, and restrooms between patient appointments
- Provide hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol and/or soap and water in every room
- Not enter the building if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or under an isolation/ quarantine order
- Wear a face mask at all times upon entering the practice
- Undergo a CDC screening questionnaire including temperature check upon arrival- if a patient is exhibiting symptoms, has been exposed to someone who has tested positive or has a fever of 100F or higher they will need to reschedule their appointment
- Sanitize their hands upon arrival
- Arrive to their appointment alone
- Arrive at the scheduled appointment time to optimize social distancing
By adhering to these protocols Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas and our patients will be demonstrating the gold standard of healthcare in this “New Normal”. Thank you for your cooperation and please reach out to us with any questions.