Should I have my vaginal rejuvenation performed by an OB/GYN or by a plastic surgeon?

The answer is neither. Plastic surgeons usually focus the majority of their practice on the most common procedures such as breast augmentation, liposuction and face lifts. They usually have limited expertise with vaginal rejuvenation if they even perform the procedure at all. It is usually a secondary procedure that they rarely have the opportunity to perform. OB/GYN's do examine hundreds of women monthly for pap smears or yeast infections, but they have little to no training or experience performing vaginal rejuvenation and cannot provide premium aesthetic and functional results. Any form of cosmetic gynecologic surgery should ideally be performed by a surgeon who specializes in the specific field of aesthetic vaginal surgery, such as Dr. Brady. Patients should seek out a specialist who has performed hundreds or thousands of vaginal rejuvenation procedures and is intimately familiar with the varied anatomy, patient preferences and latest surgical management to provide both aesthetic and functional optimal results.

When choosing a qualified cosmetic vaginal surgeon, make sure to do the following:

  • Verify the surgeon's credentials
  • Review before and after photos of their work
  • Consider the number of vaginal rejuvenation procedures they have performed
  • Request patient testimonials from their practice

If you want to schedule your consultation, fill out the form below or give us a call at 214-347-7234.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Schedule A Consultation



.01 Meet your skilled Provider.

.02 Discuss your goals and desires.

.03 Learn about our services and specialties.

"I loved the care and attentiveness Dr. Brady and her staff showed me throughout the entire process. Everyone was so nice and welcoming and I could not be happier! I am beyond satisfied with my results and would recommend Dr. Brady and her staff to anyone looking for 5 star service with a strong female vibe."

– C.B. Dallas, TX


* All indicated fields must be completed.
Shopping Cart

Accessibility Toolbar