Cosmetic gynecology helps women regain confidence in their appearance and restore lost functionality caused by menopause, childbirth, and other conditions.
Every vagina is unique, and there is incredible variance among size, shape, and color. While each body is beautiful in its own way, many women find themselves self-conscious about the appearance of their vagina or excess fat over their public region.
Although often difficult to discuss, concerns about your vaginal appearance with a cosmetic gynecologist can help you discover the perfect treatments to boost confidence and feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Common Cosmetic Gynecological Procedures
Cosmetic gynecology emphasizes form and function of the vaginal area. By focusing on shape, contour, and color, Dr. Brady at the Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas helps her patients become more confident and empowered in their bodies.
Common cosmetic procedures that can enhance the appearance of the vagina include:
- Labiaplasty — A surgical lift and sculpting of the labia minora and majora for a more symmetrical, youthful appearance.
- Vaginoplasty — This procedure reduces the size of the vaginal opening to help restore function and reduce pain during sex.
- Labial Augmentation — Through fat or filler, this restorative procedure adds volume, creates symmetry, and adds fullness to thin labia.
- Vampire Wing Lift® — A non-surgical procedure that tightens, lifts, and firms the labia majora (outer labia) through filler such as JUVÉDERM®.
- Aviva: Scarless Labiaplasty — Using radiofrequency, Dr. Brady performs a labiaplasty without the need for stitches or six weeks of restricted activity.
Vaginal Restoration After Childbirth and Menopause
The vaginal walls can become weakened through childbirth and menopause, leading to both aesthetic concerns and physical difficulties, such as pain during intercourse and urinary incontinence.
Through personalized treatment, Dr. Brady helps every patient address their concerns and feel at home in their bodies after some of life’s greatest changes.
There are both minor and complete vaginal restoration procedures available, and the doctor will work with you to find the right solutions for your budget, needs, and preferences.
Please contact the Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Brady and the team. You can also reach our office at 214-544-9146. We look forward to speaking with you!