Cosmetic gynecology is a specialized field of Gynecology focused on helping women regain confidence in their intimate appearance, and restore lost functionality caused by menopause, childbirth, genetics, and other conditions.
Every vagina is unique, and there is incredible variance among size, shape, and color. While each body is beautiful in its own way, many women find themselves self-conscious about the appearance of their vagina or labial region.
Although often difficult to discuss, sharing your intimate concerns about your vaginal appearance with a cosmetic gynecologist can help you discover the optimal treatment options to boost confidence and feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Common Cosmetic Gynecological Procedures
Cosmetic gynecology emphasizes form and function of the vaginal area. By focusing on shape, contour, and color, Dr. Brady at the Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas helps her patients become more confident and empowered in their bodies.
Common cosmetic procedures that can enhance the appearance of the vagina include:
- Labiaplasty — Surgical sculpting of the labia minora and/or majora to improve personal comfort and create a more symmetrical, youthful appearance.
- Vaginoplasty — This procedure reduces the size of the vaginal opening and canal to help restore function and enhance sexual gratification.
- Labial Augmentation — Through fat or filler, this restorative procedure adds volume, creates symmetry, and adds fullness to thin labia.
- Vampire Wing Lift® — A non-surgical procedure that tightens, lifts, and firms the labia majora (outer labia) through filler such as JUVÉDERM®.
- Aviva: Scarless Labiaplasty — Using radiofrequency technology, Dr. Brady decreases the size of the labia without the need for stitches or six weeks of restricted activity.
Vaginal Rejuvenation After Childbirth and Menopause
The vaginal walls can become weakened through childbirth and menopause, leading to both aesthetic concerns and physical difficulties, such as urinary incontinence and decreased sexual gratification.
Through personalized treatment plans based on a thorough exam, Dr. Brady helps every patient address their concerns and feel empowered after some of life’s greatest changes.
There are both surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures available, and the doctor will work with you to find the right solutions for your goals, needs, and budget.
Please contact the Women’s Wellness Institute of Dallas today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Brady and her team. You can also reach our office at 214-442-0055. We look forward to speaking with you!